1. Sebamed Sunscreen SPF 30My favourite for years, Sebamed sunscreen with SPF 30 & SPF 50 is waterproof, sweatproof and acne-proof(noncomedogenic). And moreover, contains no skin irritants. Sebamed sunscreen comes in all convenient options a spray, lotion and cream version.
Sebamed is a German brand whose products have a trademark pH of 5.5 and this sunscreen is no exception. This lotion is meant for very sensitive & sun intolerant skin types. It is so mild that can be used on children and adults alike.The only problem with this sunscreen is it is not a matte finish. It leaves a white shiny cast on the skin. Whenever you apply it, make sure to set it with powder for a matte finish. Read CosDNA ingredient analysis Here.
2. L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence SPF 50here.
3. Suncote Sunscreen Gel SPF 30Suncote gel SPF 30 is a water-based sunscreen manufactured by Curatio. It is routinely prescribed by the dermatologist in India. With no significant acne causing ingredient, it is suitable for sensitive acne-prone skin.
Suncote gel has a short ingredient list which makes it a go-to product for sensitive skin. Being a gel-based sunscreen, it does not mattify the skin. Set it with a translucent powder for a matte finish. Ingredient List: Water, Octylmethoxycinnamate (7.5%), Triethanolamine, Avobenzone (2%), Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid (2%), Isononyl Isononanoate, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Perfume, BHT, CI 16255 Read CosDNA ingredient analysis here.
4. EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discolouration. It is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from its two variants: tinted and untinted formulas. Read CosDNA analysis here.
5. Avene Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection Emulsion 50+
The Very High Protective Emulsion SPF50+ is specially formulated for hypersensitive skin that is prone to sunburn. Its photoprotective complex is optimised, stable and provide protection against UVB & UVA for an extended period. The active ingredient Pre-tocopheryl, a powerful antioxidant protects the skin cells from free radicals. It is rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, that soothe the skin from the possible irritant. The new active ingredient glyceryl laurate helps to regulate excess oil and gives the skin dewy to a matte finish. It is free from silicone & paraben and does not leave any white residue. Read CosDNA ingredient analysis Here.
6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
7. Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF 30 UVAHere.
8. Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion SunscreenHere.
9. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55+Here.
10. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+/PA++++
Biore has a higher SPF 50+ with PA++++ for maximum UV protection. It hydrates and softens the skin with Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly & Citrus extract. This waterproof formula provides strong resistance against water & perspiration.
Biore UV is hypoallergic and non-comedogenic. It gives you longer lasting UV protection with the improved formula. The light watery texture spreads easily with no white cast.
11. Cetaphil SPF50+ PA++++ Daylong Light Gel Face&Body
Cetaphil Daylong SPF 50+